College Grad Program!
Heyward Allen Toyota and SETF are pleased to announce the 2013 Toyota College Graduate Rebate Plan!
Effective through July 1, 2013, all customers who qualify for the SET Finance College Graduate program are eligible for a $500 rebate on all new & untitled 2012 & 2013 Camry Sedan (gas), Corolla, Matrix, Prius c, RAV4, Yaris, Tacoma and a $500 Rebate on all Scion models.
1. New and untitled 2012/2013 Toyota Camry Sedan (gas), Corolla, Matrix, RAV4, Prius c, Yaris, Tacoma models, including demos with 20,000 miles or less qualify for the Toyota College Graduate $500 Rebate Program. All New and Untitled 2012/2013 Scion models qualify for a $500 Rebate.
2. Except for the vehicles listed above, no other vehicles are eligible for this rebate. This includes all other New Toyota Vehicles (except those listed above) and TCUV (Toyota Certified Used Vehicles), which are not eligible for this $500 rebate.
3. New and untitled Toyota vehicles and TCUV are eligible for the College Graduate Finance Program.
1. Graduate from the 2 year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program, which is equivalent to a 2 year junior college degree (accredited by the NATEF [National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation]); Graduate from any other 2 year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF. In all cases, graduates have 2 years from receipt of their degree to take advantage of the program.
2. Graduate from an accredited 4 year college or university within the next 6 months; graduate from an accredited 2 year college or registered nursing degree (diploma) program; or be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program. In all cases, graduates have 2 years from receipt of their degree to take advantage of this program.
3. Complete an electrician apprenticeship/certification program through the NJATC (National Joint Apprentice and Training Committee) and the IBEW (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers). The program is 5 years in length and involves classroom training and 1,500 hours practical training. In all cases, graduates have 2 years from receipt of their certificate to take advantage of the program.
4. Lease or finance the purchase of a new & untitled Toyota Camry (gas only), Corolla, Matrix, RAV4, Yaris or Tacoma.
5. Be approved for credit by and lease or finance the purchase of the vehicle through Heyward Allen Toyota.
6. Furnish current school photo identification, current transcripts, completed/validated school registration form or diploma.
7. Submit proof of insurability.
8. Have no negative credit history.
If the above qualifications are satisfied and your vehicle retail installment sales contract or lease agreement (your "Obligation") is dated no later than July 1, 2013, Southeast Toyota will pay the amount of $500 (for Toyota models detailed above) or $500 (for the Scion models details above) (the "SET Payment") toward the customer obligation. If your obligation is a retail installment sales contract, the SET Payment will be treated as and become part of your down payment. If your obligation is a lease, the SET Payment will be treated as a Capitalized Cost Reduction.
For additional questions regarding this program, please contact us at 706.549.7002 and ask to speak with either Cliff Washington or John Dispoto.