Don't See What You're Looking For? We'll Get It With a Refundable Deposit! Learn More
You’ve been in an accident!
For Emergencies, call 911!
Just because your vehicle is drivable, doesn’t mean that it’s safe to drive!
Here’s a few things to look for that could make your vehicle unsafe to drive:
- Front End Damage
- Damaged Grille (Pre-Collision Sensor)
- Airbag Deployment
- Damage to wheels or tires
- Abnormal gaps between panels
- Leaking Fluids
- Steam or smoke
- Door(s) that won’t open
- Door(s), Hood, Trunk lid that is not completely shut and properly latched after accident.
- Broken Glass
- Any warning indicators from your dash panel/information center.
If there is ANY doubt, have the vehicle towed to our location!
Enterprise: (706) 552-0448
Hertz: (706) 353-0411
Nixon’s 24 Hour Towing: (706) 354-8664
Heyward Allen Toyota 33.9470196,